1. Brothers in Arms' objective is to promote a respectful, entertaining, and judgment-free gaming environment. As such, please act in a way that befits this . The rule also extends to avatars and discord names.
2. Do not post offensive, shocking or NSFW content. We also ask you to avoid political contents in general, even in the name of history.
3. No trolling, spamming or abusing whatsoever! If you are found to disrupt others experience intentionally, whether ingame or out of it, you may be permanently banned from the server.
4. Our staff loves to help you with anything you might need. However, please, understand that it is extremely disruptive to receive multiple pings for a specific problem.
5. It would make our time, both ours and yours, a lot easier if you would post in the correct sections of the server channels. Multiple violations of this rule will result in restrictions of your access.
6. We have sections for you to post your screenshots, videos, and even community groups. However, we do not allow scam websites, and any other content that is restricted by our rules in any form.
7. The staff is doing their best to maintain a healthy and fun environment for you. Nevertheless, they cannot do it without you. Listen, follow and respect the instructions received by staff members. They are working to your best interests!
your slot on the website before the game date. Failure to do so will
prevent you from joining in, unless theres a free/non reserved slot.
Join into the server and select the same slot that you picked on the website unless instructed otherwise
life missions may have respawn available incase some problem (getting
arma'd) happens. If you respawned without a reason, you will be
For the enjoyment of all, make sure you arrive roughly 20-30 minutes early and join the teamspeak server and start up arma 3, you can talk with others but if a staff member wants to get your attention please remain quiet.
one can participate in the mission after its commencement.In
exceptional cases and only if someone has informed the Admin that it
will be delayed can participate ten minutes after its start.
Organization is important, so we ask that you please listen to the
leadership and maintain unit cohesion.
It is mandatory to have the same name at Website,Discord,Teamspeak
and Game.If you cannot change it yourself ask a member of the HQ to
8. Once the mission starts you will move to the briefing screen showing a map of the mission, DO NOT click continue as the briefing will be done while on this screen, remain quiet at this time so the commander can brief you on the op details.
9. Once the mission is loaded find your assigned squad, either line up or group up behind your squad leader, and listen to your squad leader for your instructions.
10. After the op is finished you can check the event page on the website to rate the mission out of 10 stars